- Postage & Packaging
- All goods remain the property of J&A Ferrie until paid in full.
- Extra at 20%
- Packing and delivery F.O.B. charged extra.
- All orders accepted subject to prices ruling at date of dispatch unless previously agreed in writing.
- Orders cancelled may be subject to a cancellation charge.
- A handling charge of 20% will be charged (if returns are accepted).
- The right is reserved to add, delete, or change the specification of any item at any time without prior notice.
- All dimensions are approximate due to the hand made nature of many products.
- Payment Terms
- Credit Accounts – Strictly 30 days net.
- Non Credit Accounts – Payment Proforma
- Or by MasterCard, Visa, Switch, Delta or Solo.
Information we may collect from you and how we might use it
By using our website or otherwise providing J & A Ferrie with your personal data, you give your permission to us for collecting and processing personal and sensitive information supplied by you. We may use your personal and sensitive data as follows:
- To enable us to give you the best user experience.
- To provide our Farrier & Supplies services to you.
- To improve our customer service.
- To contact you about details of promotions, offers, events and general information about the industry.
- To answer enquiries, feedback and complaints.
How we collect your information
Information is collected from you when you engage with, contribute to or use some of the features on our website, for example, place a web order or make an enquiry.
How long we store your information
We will hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations.
We will continually strive to ensure that your personal data is maintained and up to date, however; you are obliged to inform us of any and all changes to your personal data in order for us to update or delete your personal data accordingly.
No information is passed onto any third parties.
Keeping information about you secure is very important to us and certain sections of the site may encrypt data using SSL or a comparable standard. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, even though we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
How you can access, correct and delete your data
J & A Ferrie will always provide you with a copy of any personal information we have about you on request. You are also able to amend your information in the same way. Please inform us of any changes to your personal data and we may ask you to verify your identity before carrying out any changes.
We will do what we reasonably can to make sure your personal data is up to date. If you’d like to see your information, wish to change any of the information we hold, or if you wish to delete your details from our records, please email us at email@example.com
Changes to this Policy
We may amend this Policy from time to time. Any changes we may make to our Policy in the future will be posted on this page.
Any questions on this policy should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org